Sunday, August 14, 2016

Julie Nutting "Belle Vie" Mini Album

What a FANTASTIC Sunday! It is such a beautiful day here in Missouri. The temp is in the 70's with an overcast sky, which is wonderful after all the high humidity and high temps lately
I have a mini album I made using the Julie Nutting "Belle Vie" collection. This is an exceptionally GORGEOUS paper line. I also used a tutorial from Lori over at LMs Crafty Creations on YouTube. Lori's tutorial is EASY to follow and you could have this mini album completed in 2 days.

The page on the right is waterfall of photo mattes.
 Each of these pages to the left fold out.
 I have booklets in each of the pockets throughout.
 Beautiful papers.
 Lots of places for photos.
Love all the pages.
 Back cover.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Susie! I might have to try one of these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This mini was super easy and really quick to make Patty. I will probably make more of these with a few more pages and alterations.

      Delete
    2. This mini was super easy and really quick to make Patty. I will probably make more of these with a few more pages and alterations.

      Delete