Sunday, July 17, 2016

Unforgettable Memories Travel Junk Journal

Happy Sunday!!
It has been awhile since I have had a post here on the blog.  Sorry for the time span between this post and the last one. Life seems to be so busy.
My sister and I took vacation together a few weeks ago and we had a blast. Our destination was a small town in the southern part of New Mexico called Alamogordo. We planned our trip heading down one route then another route to return home. We wanted to see something different doing it this way.
I made two blank Junk Journals, one for her and one for myself to fill out each night as we stop to rest for the night in our hotel room. We printed our photos on my Canon Selphy CP 910. I packed very limited supplies for us to work with, mainly just a glue runner, small paper trimmer, one roll washi tape,  stapler, Tim Holtz mini word cards, and a few ink stamps. Here are a few photos from my  Junk Journal.

 Travel Junk Journal
 It came out quite chunky.
 I saved all my receipts.
 I cut down photos to make them smaller in size.
 Pockets were plenty to hold 4x6 photos.
Journaling throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment